Thursday, November 19, 2009

the blowers daughter

"This time we'll try to change those things we learnt and grown to hate about nine to five, five to simple times and the same old life and then this time we'll re-arrange and we'll rip down all those picture frames of my life this time we'll leave this town"


Today is ridiculously hot and tomorow is supposed to be even hotter. I have the air conditioner on which is really good because it is 15 degrees inside and about 37 degrees outside :) but I feel kind of guilty for using the air con because I learnt something in science the other day about how there is a certain chemical used in air conditioners that produces major pollution which in turn makes the earth hotter :/ so its kind of an endless cycle because people use their air conditioners when it gets a bit to hot to handle but then the air con makes the earth even hotter which means people turn their air cons on more frequently and etc.
Well I won't use it for long, I'll turn it off soon :)
sorry earth.

Ahhhh I wish I had better stationary, I need to write back to Candice's letter but I want to do it with nice pens and stuff. All mine ran out :( I will buy some soon and write back quickly :)

I'm going to do more housework for mum!
bye bye bloggggggg.

No comments:

Post a Comment