Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I am so so so so so excited for next friday, shannen is coming home and i am going to see her looking gorgeous at her formal :) we probably aren't your typical "best friends", we dont talk every day, we dont even text everyday and when we do text, the start of the conversation is usually an insult of some sort or rants about attractive guys or something funny that we had thought of. We don't show much affection towards each other, nor do we have lengthy chats about serious stuff, we pretty much just hang out and talk about things we find funny and boys and gym and food and what we are going to do at woodford. I like it that way though, I like having someone to just talk about everything with, without the fear of going to far or offending each other and someone to feel completely comfortable and myself around even when i'm with her entire family & extended family included, i feel like i can still be myself. I didn't realise how much I love talking to her and how much I miss her, because usually we don't say stuff like that to each other or even send each other nice texts, ever. When I see her I will give her a big cuddle and listen to her tell me every detail about her holiday to surfers paradise & nimbin. I am also so excited to go to the same school as her next year, it will be so fun and i think we will have the best times together because we aren't in many of the same classes so we won't get sick of each other but we will have the final two years of school together and then schoolies together and awww I love you shannen rae wolfenden :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment