Friday, March 19, 2010

20/3

well the past few weeks have been good, i have been mainly hanging out with sam, ellie and shannen and the other day sam and i went to greenhills to see sara and maddy and tim, it was nice. school still sucks but im enjoying the social life that comes with living in town. today sam and i went to garden city and i bought a cardigan then we went to the bus stop and sara called me and as i was on the phone to her, i was getting on a bus and i handed the lady $2 thinking she would understand that the only ticket under two dollars is $1.60 and that i obviously wanted a concession ticket and that she should just put the bit of cardboard in the machine and give me my change but NOOOOO she had to look at me and blink her stupid eyes at me and when i said "concession" she was like AW GOOD I WAS JUST WAITIN FOR YA TO FINISH YOUR CONVERSATION i was like : righto hectic. i hate rude people.

No comments:

Post a Comment